Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Black Jewelry

Each week I am featuring a new theme in my Etsy store.  This week the theme is black jewelry.  Because black is a neutral color it goes well with anything in your wardrobe!  Below are a few pieces I decided to featured in my Etsy store.

I used black AB Tila beads with black and silver seed beads.  Fringe beads accent the ends.  I really love the look of the antiqued silver clasp

https://www.etsy.com/listing/153000008/black-netted-bead-woven-necklace-with?ref=shop_home_feat

Two sizes of seed beads and a right angle stitch are incorporated to make this bracelet. 

These were made from TOHO hybrid sead beads.  I love the way the colors marble!


I wanted to make something fun and whimsical, but also a statement piece!  

A black and white double flat spiral bracelet






No comments:

Post a Comment