Friday, October 26, 2012

Harvest Festival!!!!

This Saturday I will be at the Fall Harvest Festival at the Reformed Church of Huguenot Park.


I will be one of the many vendors there, and of course I will be selling my jewelry.

A lot went into preparing for this.....for starters this festival is geared toward children so I steadily worked on some daisy chain necklaces for little girls.  I had a lot of left over crystal and pearls and used them in the necklaces. 
 
All the centers of each flower are either pearls or crystal!!! They look wonderful!   Next I worked on my earring collection and used something called Hybrid seed beads.  Hybrids are unusual in the sense that they are a bead that is made in 2 different parts of the world.  They are first sized and cut in Japan for precision and then they are sent to the Czech Republic for there wonderful coloring....which makes them look like tiny gemstones!!!!  Just look at the earrings below! 
 
 
I will also be selling my necklaces and bracelets as well!
 
The Reformed Church of Huguenot Park is 163 years old!!!! It is a landmark on the borough of Staten Island, and tours will be given that day, so there is something for the adults as well. 
 
So if you are one of those people whoever wondered what to do on Staten Island I am giving you this option, and definitely bring your kids!!! There will be tons for them to do!
 
Hope to see you there!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment