Monday, October 15, 2012

My Workspace!

As some of you may know recently I have become somewhat of an empty nester.  It has been an interesting adjustment not having my kids around!  I miss my son, who always made me laugh, and my daughter who is my close buddy!

As an empty nester I have acquired an extra bedroom space which is now doubling as a guestroom/studio.  I would like to share what I have done with this space with you!

From the doorway you will notice its bright yellow color and who could overlook the rather large pic of Audrey Hepburn ( a donation from my daughter)!
My daughter bought this pic years ago....we both love watching the movie "Breakfast at Tiffany's" so this was my gift to her. 
Next we have my storage space.  I try to keep things labelled and neat as I can, but when I am working on projects it seems to be all I can do to just keep things in there labelled boxes!
Notice in the right hand corner my two owl friends, Lenny and Squiggy, which my mom made for me! She makes owls and they all seem to each have a different personality. 

I have a nice amount of window space, so the light during the day is incredible and the view is not bad either....it overlooks the community garden!

I also use my wall space as storage for my to do board,  beading boards, and rulers and cutting boards. 

 
My desk is always a mess!!!! But trust me, there's a method to the madness!
 
 
I hope you enjoyed this brief tour!





No comments:

Post a Comment