Friday, April 12, 2013

In My Etsy Store This Week April 12 2013

This week I was working hard to create items for a Craft fair I am displaying my wares at in a couple of weeks (more on that next week).  I am still building the paper bead jewelry section of my store and here are two more lariats I created.

Lets just say that both of these were hard to list in the store, because they came out so pretty I wanted to keep them for myself!  The copper one with the bits of gold in it is so pretty, the pics do not do it justice!




The red is so bright and pretty!!!! I kept thinking about how lovely this would look against a white blouse.  The earrings have little hearts dangling on the end.  I am loving how lightweight these both are and they are both over 60 inches so you can double, and triple them, around your neck!






No comments:

Post a Comment