Thursday, February 21, 2013

Product Review: 1 Step Crimper

Occasionally in the world of beading I have to use crimp beads.  I usually don't have too much luck with the crimper tool and it takes a few tries to get things right. My problem was that I  usually didn't get the crimp tight and secure enough and then later the piece ended up falling apart.  The other thing is I usually end up crushing beads trying to get the crimp bead tight.  It can become very frustrating!

I went to you tube to try to find some suggestions for how to perfect my crimps and found a review for the 1 Step Crimper.   This tool is amazing!!!!! 





 In 1 squeeze you can achieve a tight and secure crimp in 1 step!  I immediately bought this tool, and to this day do not regret it!

Watch the video below and you will see why this tool is so fantastic!!!

Happy Beading!!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment